International Diploma (Advanced Training)
- 6 courses = 108 sessions of 90 minutes in the following areas:
- A1- TCI in my professional field
- A2- Leading with themes and structure/PA/TCI Theory
- A3- Crisis in groups
- Individual Crises (C)
- Supervision course (S)
- Application workshop- TCI theory, personal learning goals,
- A Peer Group accompanying training = 40 sessions of 90 minutes, 20 of them with supervision
- Two recommendations from RCI – trainers:
- One recommendation resulting from a leadership process.
- A written thesis on aspects of an application project carried out by the trainee her/himself, its evaluation leading to a further recommendation.